Do I have an account?
If you have previously borrowed resources from the resource centre you have an account.
How do I get an account?
To set up your account, click on the “Get A Resource Centre Account” button above. Fill out the Creekside Church Resource Centre Sign-Up Form. The Resource Room will notify you when your account is active.
What is my account login username?
Your login username is the email that is on record with the Resource Centre.
How do I access my account online?
To access your account online, click on the “Creekside Resource Centre Online” button above.
Is this available at all campuses?
Where do I pick up and drop off my resources?
In Waterloo, at the Resource Centre Desk.
In Kitchener, at the Information Desk.
Can I reserve a resource?
Yes, once you have signed into your account you can reserve resources.
- Search by Keyword, Title, Author, Subject
- Click Reserve
- A request will be sent to the Resource Centre
- The Resource Centre will contact you when the item is ready for pick up and any other details you will need.
Can I renew my items online?
Yes, once you have signed into your account you can renew items you have signed out.
- Select items you would like to renew
- A notice is sent to the Resource Centre
- The Resource Centre will send you a message when it has been renewed
Is there anything for my kids or youth?
Yes. Age appropriate books, CDs, and DVDs for kids and youth.