Director of Tech Ministries
Creekside is a growing, energetic church whose mission is to Follow Jesus, Love God and Love People. Launched in 1989 the church offers four Sunday morning worship services with some 1800 people in attendance. The church is team led, culturally relevant, attractional and missional in strategy. Situated on 34 acres in northwest Waterloo, Creekside hosts playing fields for the community to use and because the church is too big for its building is presently seeking to expand its facilities. Creekside sees its primary target audience as Waterloo Region and is excited to work alongside other churches in the region to help reach our community.
We believe that the use of media and technology can allow us to connect with people in unique and creative ways. If you are passionate about leveraging technology to share the Gospel, love working with teams to provide cutting edge tech support, and are comfortable developing multimedia pieces that speak to times and the culture we live in, read on.
We are seeking a DIRECTOR OF TECH MINISTRIES who can build, train and lead teams of people to provide exceptional multimedia, maintain alignment with Creekside's vision and values when it comes to technical and multimedia ministries, and have the personality and skills necessary to juggle all of these responsibilities at the same time. For the right candidate we may be willing to modify the position to align with your strengths. If you have a willingness to grow and learn this position maybe right for you.
- Passionate for creatively communicating the message of Jesus to our culture
- Proficient in live sound engineering, video systems, and video production
- A leader that is calm, cool, and collected with a passion for leading others to reach their full potential
- Innovative, creative, self-starting, able to train, motivate and lead volunteers
- Capable of handling several tasks at once and follow through with accurate and strong organizational skills
- Able to work as part of a creative team to see a project through from concept to finished product within specified timeframes and deadlines
- Able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Comfortable shooting video and able to effectively direct talent and manage shoots efficiently
- Committed to the mission, and core values of Creekside Church
- Qualified to be a member of Creekside Church
- Qualified to work in Canada
- Advanced live sound mixing (analog and digital), excellent working knowledge of microphone theory and sound system design, extensive experience mixing sound for edgy, rock music styles in challenging acoustic environments
- ProPresenter version 5
- Thorough understanding of video systems and switchers and mixers for multiple camera feeds
- Experienced with stage lighting and systems
- Adobe Creative Suite software including: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder, Sound Booth and Dreamweaver
- Pixel ratios and formats for video graphics
- Final Cut Studio (FCP, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro)
- Fundamentals of HD video production codes and equipment
You will be:
- Responsible for Creekside's Media Team and Technical Teams (Sound, Lighting, Video, Video Production etc.)
- Recruiting, training, leading and scheduling volunteers for the above teams
- Providing creative video as a key member of the weekend service team
- Purchasing, maintaining and improving all technical equipment
- Producing videos for the various church ministries
- Overseeing the video taping/production for the weekend service and other appropriate services
- Produce Engage Life radio program
- Managing the media inventory, library
If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, send us your resume and convince us.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job title "Director of Tech".
Posting Deadline: Tuesday, June 25th, 2013